Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Abby did you cut your sister's hair?
Two days ago I found a lock of hair on the floor as I was cleaning. I decided to pick it up and move on.....not in the mood to investigate. It wasn't enough to ruin anyone's appearance. But then the next day a found quite a bit more laying beside Emily. I looked at her crossly and quickly informed her that we don't cut our own hair, EVER! I was a little preplexed because I didn't see any scissors . But as I continued to get on to her for cutting her hair she finally said, "Abby did it!" I looked at Abby and said, "is that true" Abby said no I didn't do it. I asked her two more times and then decided that the girl was lying to me. I told her she would not be going to Chuck E Cheese with her dad if she was lying.....to which she confessed quickly. She said Emily had something stuck in her hair, Emily says no she didn't. So who knows what possessed her to cut her sisters hair, but let's just hope it doesn't happen again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I JUST FOUND YOUR BLOG AND I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Keri, I have one child who cut (or let someone cut) her hair but she absolutely denies her hair has been cut!
Post a Comment