.jpg)






Tonight Uncle Steven got everyone tickets to Disney On Ice.....and everyone had a great time! Mickey Mouse Clubhouse is just about the girls favorite thing ever, especially Emily and Abby. Olivia still likes it but she probably likes other things more. After I told them we would be going Emily immediately wanted to know if all the characters were going to be there. ( I love the way she says characters.....so cute, and such a big word for a little 4 year old) What she was really asking was if all of Mickey's friends were going to be there, like Donald Duck and Goofy etc. Those are her favorites.
The show was fanstastic and kept them entertained the entire night, almost as fun as going to Disney!
Post Script....I am posting pictures a month later....Emily still talks about going to see this...she loved Goofy as Santa and brings it up all the time.
1 comment:
Oh my gosh! I am so jealous - I love anything Disney!! Minnie Mouse is my very favorite - I hope ya'll had a great time!
Post a Comment