Thursday, January 20, 2011

Shout out to Jenna



Well I hear my niece Jenna is not liking that I am not keeping up with the bloggings of the Princess Talk. So hear is a shout out to you Jenna.....I am glad someone besides your sweet little cousins are reading our blog.
Goodness knows I have plenty of stories to tell.....that, unfortunately, didn't get told in November, December and now January.....probably to be forgotten forever.
But here is one I will always remember.....
Abby's favorite place to spend the night these days is with her cousin Jenna. She could spend the night there every weekend and be happy and apparently she wouldn't mind going to live with them! On one of her returns from Jenna's house I asked her why she liked to go ove there so much and did she just want to go live with them? She didn't answer but the look on her face said it all.
Thank you Jenna for always asking Abby to come spend the night....she loves it and she loves you!

No comments: