Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Abby lost her first front tooth


The tooth fairy has been busy at our house. Last night Abby finally pulled out that front tooth that had been loose for a while. By the time she went to bed it was very wiggly and once it gets to that point she doesn't quit until it is out. So she got out of bed and started working on it. She went through several bloody Kleenex trying to pull the tooth out.

Success at last. She was so excited to put the tooth under her pillow. This morning she woke up early and of course brought her money and a "her" on hand writing and of course once Abby showed it to Olivia the words were on her pretty little lips in no time flat," I know whose handwriting that is" I gave her the "mother stare" with the big eyes, that means zip it, lock it and put it in your pocket!


After Abby left the room Olivia says parent's shouldn't ruin kids fairytales. I told her to go talk to her dad about that one. If you look back at the Christmas entry when Olivia left her note to Santa....someone tried very hard to make the handwriting unrecognizable, and I might add, was successful! That was how Santa was busted in my house growing up......and I have never forgotten it! Thanks Dad!

No comments: