David has been hounding me for a long time about getting a dog......I have made my position clear......I DO NOT WANT ANOTHER THING TO TAKE CARE OF!.....We can only get a dog that doesn't poop or pee!
Well, last week he offered "our" services, to dog sit! I wasn't too happy but what was I too do without looking like a witch? So last Wednesday Bella shows up at our door. A little gray mini schnauzer and by the time she left yesterday, I actually thought maybe having a dog inside would be so bad after all. (My father will be happy to hear this!)
Of course when she first arrived I was finding all kinds of angles to make the kids think having a dog wasn't such a great idea. I knew one way to get Abby on board with me, everytime Bella went outside, I would say to Abby there she goes to poop again. Abby always wanted to know exactly where in the backyard she was pooping. I could see the wheels turning in her head. She did not want to play in a backyard full of poop! Needless to say after a couple of days I stopped that!
She was a super sweet dog that of course knew I wasn't crazy about her, so she always wanted to sit in my lap or follow me around!
So now momma has changed her mind......I just hope and pray when we get a dog....it is just like Bella!
No comments:
Post a Comment