Wednesday, April 22, 2009

?????????????????????

It has been forever since I have blogged. We have been sick and blogging has been on the back burner. We missed Easter which was a big bummer. Half of us were sick so no church or Easter egg hunt at Nana's. Olivia came to me that night and said, "This is not how I planned my Easter to be!" You and both both girl...... All that time that went into picking the matching dresses and getting the shoes and sweaters etc, etc,..... and we still haven't worn our Easter dresses! We went to Louisiana the Wed. before Easter and had a great time. Though Emily threw up right before we left...not a good sign. We headed home and halfway home I started feeling sick. 20 minutes from home Abby threw up and 30 seconds later Emily did the same! Oh my....what a disgusting mess! Two days later Olivia starts the same thing. We go to the Dr. on Wed. and everyone has strep! We were going for Abby's eye, which we were then referred to an eye Dr. She has had a stye under her eye for months but now it has gotten so big and ugly. It is obvious it is not going away. Yesterday after two hours at the doctors office (thank Emily for being a good girl for those two hours, though Daddy and I both paid for after those two hours) I am told she has to have surgery to remove it! Oh yea. Right now the poor child had diarrhea and eczema to contend with. Who knows what is going on in her little body....but she is happy to stay home with mommy! We still managed to have some fun last week when they were home because of strep. Even though they were sick this time they did not feel bad or act sick. So Thursday we went to see the Hannah Montana movie. We were the only ones in the theatre for a while and then one other lady showed up. But that didn't keep the girls from dancing in the isles. It was a cute movie and everyone had fun. Emily even took a little nap! This sickness took Olivia out of school for 3 days. This week she brought home her Absence Warning Letter from the Principle. She had had strep throat three times this year! I didn't realize I really need to turn in the Doctors notes. I had know idea she would be sick some much this year. She never missed last year. I guess public school has more germs! :) Regardless of her sickness Olivia had a great report card. All A's and 2 B's. She said she was going to get straight A's. Which I knew wasn't going to happen but excited about her abundance of self esteem even though I knew it was somewhat misguided!

Oh, our neighbors are selling there house. so Olivia and I have already started praying again for more good neighbors to move in. We are exited to see who the Lord brings next door to us! We tried to get a unamed family that is related to us to move next door, but unfortunately you need more than great neighbors to make it worth the effort of packing up your entire house to move and the house next door fell a little short!

Well I guess that is all for now. Hopefully soon we will get to wear our Easter dresses and post some pictures!

No comments: