

Boy do I have a lot to blog about! Our vacation to Tennessee was fantastic and of course I have lots of stories to tell but no time to tell them. We got back Sunday and VBS started on Monday so we have been a little busy. So for now I will post a few pictures and note that our trip was one to remember, from the looooonnnnnnnnggggggggg drive to the Smokey Mountains, to the crazy driveway at the house that you had to back into(very scary, I hate mountain driveways), fun times at Dollywood, jumping the metal rails(in a skirt no less) to rescue Emily from a horrible bumper car ride that she should not have been on, David and I celebrating 9 years of wedded bliss, horsebacking riding, the storm that blew in and knocked the lights out in our house from 8:30 until 3:30 am. Of course we had a few scardy cats who didn't like being in the dark. There are lots of stories to tell, so I will be back, just as soon as VBS is over and I get all our clothes washed and put away not to mention the bugs scrapped off the front of my car!
2 comments:
Just stopping by to see what y'all are up to! How can we live a mile apart, AND go to church together, only to pass each other in the hall and quickly wave at each other as we rush back to our baby classes!
I know it is pathetic isn't it. We need to work on that. We are suppose to be getting together with the Wiggin's side when David's mom and sister come to town in a couple of weeks. Hopefully you guys will be free. I don't know when or whom is planning it just heard it was in the works.
Post a Comment