
Emily and I were the only ones inside when Olivia comes running in saying,"will everyone in the Simpson House please come outside right now!" Then she said Abby is riding a bicycle without training wheels ALL BY HERSELF!....Well of course I went running. Abby has never really been interested in riding her bike with training wheels that we bought her last year for her birthday. As a matter of fact her baby sister of 3 rides it more than she does (even though it is a bit too big for her). Several months ago David tried taking the training wheels off and helping her but she just wasn't interested.
So today I go pick up by nieces bicycle which is smaller than Abby's.....we were getting it for Emily. I brought it home and apparently Abby got it out and Olivia started helping her and POOF.....she is riding a bike and just after she turned 5! WAY TO GO ABBY....... Your parent's thought you weren't going to learn how to ride a bike until you were in 3rd grade!!!!!!! We are proud of you girl!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment