Let me blog this story quickly while Abby and I are sharing a lunch of microwave stir fry.....before the story is forgotten or better yet I just don't get around to blogging it.....like so many other stories, please don't tell Olivia I haven't blogged her 8th birthday yet and it is almost a month past.....back to my reason for logging on today......
Abby is home with me on this rainy day...we have finished her school work and she was playing play-doh. At clean up time which took her forever...I was sweeping up the play-doh on the floor and of course some of it wouldn't sweep up because it was smashed into the tile. I ask her to scrap up the play-doh on the floor and I would give her a toothpick or something to get it up with......she gets down on the floor and starts moving it around and I hear her saying "scrap up the play-doh on the floor....are you kidding me" I looked at her and replied, " did you just say are you kidding me?" I informed her she does not say that to her mother to which she replied.....I didn't know I wasn't suppose to say that! Good answer Abby and this time you can get away with it....but next time you will know so just remember that for when you turn 13!
No comments:
Post a Comment