I want to take some time to blog about my little dabbers do....aka Abby. Today we were at my brothers and we were getting toys out of the garage for them to play on. There was a toy I knew she wanted to get on but she passed it up. I said Abby don't you want to play on that, "she said it is dirty". It did have dog hair and leaves all over it. And Abby is my little neat nick. Everything has to be clean for her. A dirty table or a dirty chair and she will not sit there. She hates it when people have food all over their mouths, which most kids do when they eat. She asked my the other day, (after Olivia took a drink of milk and then had a milk mustache, "why do people all the time have food on their mouth" You get the idea, she likes things clean.......now back to our dirty toy, so I cleaned it off and off she went down the driveway on the newly cleaned toy, as she rode past me she said, "I have changed my mind.....I don't want a dog."
I got the biggest smile on my face....I knew exactly what she was saying......This poor child loves dogs and her daddy has been trying for quite sometime to convince me we need a dog, so it was interesting that she said that.
I asked her why don't you want a dog now, " I don't want all that dog hair everywhere! I said remember that Abby dog hair will be everywhere, all over your house and your toys on your bed....everywhere! Well, we shall see if that really changed her mind....somehow I think not.
No comments:
Post a Comment