
Everyday you do and say things that make me want to put you in a box and not let
you grow up anymore. 4 years old is still a baby to me but next year your 5 and a kindergartener.....
I am taking a moment to remember some very special things about my little 4 year old baby. Who I like to say is acutally a 16 year old trapped in a 4 year old body.
*You love to change your clothes several times a day.....many times I find you running around naked!
*You love to wear dresses most of all.
*You love to play on PBSKids and PlayhouseDisney and Nick Jr...which you like to call Nickelodeant just because you like the way it sounds.
*Mickey and Minnie and all their friends are your favorite characters ever. You go crazy for Minnie when we go to the Disney Store....which you call DisneyWorld.
*You have know your alphabet since you were three but now you know the sounds of every letter, which in my book makes you a very smart little girl.
*The other day when I ask you to please try working on staying 4 you said you were working on something else!
I wonder what in the world that could be???
No comments:
Post a Comment