My lost tooth is gone is Abby speak, but what she is really saying is my loose tooth is gone! Just to clear that up....in case anyone was wondering.
Abby lost her second tooth today. She was bound and determined to pull that thing out TODAY! She let me try to pull it out, but I think it hurt a little too much so she decided to do it on her her own. She had her bloody paper towel that she had to keep changing out as it became too bloody for her to use. She worked and worked at it, as she said, "twisting and pulling, twisting and pulling".
She was so excited when it finally come out, good thing since the new tooth had already popped up weeks ago! She drew all kinds of pictures to tell the story of her lost tooth and taped them to the back door, so everyone would know the story when they arrived home. She even took her tooth and tooth pillow to her art class to show everyone!
She was excited to put it under her pillow that night. Hoping for dollars not coins. The rest of the day I got 500 questions about the toothfairy.
The most memorable, "Do Toothfaries have wings?" I said, "I don't know I have never seen the toothfairy." again well do you think they have wings? Fortunately Emily piped up, Yes, they have wings, I saw it on a commercial and they have wings so they can fly.
She decided to try putting it under her pillow the next night to see if the toothfairy would come back.....and I am sure you can guess the ending to that story!
No comments:
Post a Comment