
Today we are getting ready for Hurricane Ike, so while I am busy baking, washing clothes, freezing water and cleaning the house Abby and Emily are playing. Of course Emily starts getting into things like the computer. Abby calls me to tell me Emme is at the computer. I come upstairs to see she has thrown the cd's all over the place and just messed up the computer desk. Of course I say," what a mess she had made, that crazy girl, what are we going to do with her." Abby says, "Momma, let's get a new baby." I said you know Abby that sounds like a good idea are you sure you want to get a new baby. She said yes, but later changed her mind.
I think Abby knows her little sister is a mess and she is just thankful she is because I am pretty sure Abby remembers she used to be the one that was the mess and is glad to be done with that time in her toddlerhood!
Yesterday when we were walking out of Target, Nana asked her if she still wanted her icee and she said no. I asked her if we could throw it away and she said yes. Nana then said to her, "your just an easy girl Abby." To which Abby replied, "but Emme is not easy! That sums that up pretty well! And here is a picture to demonstrate just the messes Emme can get into! But how can you get mad at that smile!?
No comments:
Post a Comment