Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Off she goes...........


Emily started MDO today. I remember when I did this 5 years ago with Olivia it wasn't quite so easy. I sat in the parking lot and had a good cry after I dropped her off......this time I skipped all the way to the car with a smile on my face. Isn't that awful.....poor Emily, not really she could care less I could tell. She was more than ready to go to school today. When I dropped of f Abby first she wanted to know why she wasn't going to her class. I told her we had to come back her class wasn't starting now. She was so excited carrying her lunchbox, eager to start her day. She walked right in put her stuff in her cubby and went off to play. I had to go to her to get a kiss and a goodbye. With the third everything is so different.....we didn't even get a chance to take a picture. I will have to do that when I pick her up. We have to have a picture. She will want to know where her first day of school picture is!

No comments: