Monday, September 8, 2008

Time for T-ball


Saturday was Abby's first T-ball game. She was very excited to be following in her sisters footsteps! Her cousin Jenna is on her team and her uncle is her coach, along with her daddy who will help out. Abby was so excited when she got dressed in her uniform Saturday. She did pretty good for her first time out on the field. She wasn't quite sure what to do after she hit the ball, but she soon figured out everyone was yelling for her to run to first base! Fortunately most of the other kids out there didn't know what to do either. Her daddy said while she was out in the field she kept saying I want the ball....I want the ball. She did catch the ball once and throw it to first base. Of course I wasn't paying attention at that exact moment and Poppy didn't get a picture either, but her daddy knows she did it. Of course just like her sister....it appears the snacks afterwards are the best part of the game!

No comments: