Thursday, January 7, 2010

6 days since my last post!!!!


Well let me just say....there is been nothing exciting going on at the Simpson house to blog about!!! We did have a looonnnngggg lunch at home with our friends the Cross' who were home for the holidays from France and I told myself to take a picture of both families together so I could put it on my blog and then I forgot!! Missed opportunity and who knows when we will all be together again! Oh well. Emily and Thomas their 3 year old played beautifully together while the older girls all sat around and watch TV for 3 hours Emily and Thomas played kitchen and all sorts of fun things!
The Cross' are headed back to France today and Emily and Thomas got to play one more round of hide and seek before they left. I hope they remember each other the next time they see one another!

Today Emily is playing with her buddy Chloe....actually Abby would say it is her buddy and she will not be happy to hear Chloe was here today while she was at school. Oh well, the bonuses of being 3!

We are preparing for a big freeze here in the Lone Star State! I am so excited about the cold. I was telling Abby yesterday freezing temperatures are coming our way. We can thank Jesus that we have a nice warm house to stay in. Abby immediately responded, what about the people that don't have houses?" After I did a little explaining I told her she needed to pray for those people, that they would be kept warm and that somehow they would know that it was the Lord providing for them. This morning she asked me again about the homeless people and I asked her .....did you pray for them last night? She got big eyes and said oh no I forgot......I will pray for them right now and as she sat at the table eating her breakfast she prayed for them. Sweet Abby!

No comments: