Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year with Resolutions.........



I told my self this year I was going to be more diligent about chronicling lives of my little girls a bit better in this blog. So here we are at the start of the new year and I am making an entry before I go off to bed. I have lots to catch up on.....like Olivia's new hair cut and the drama in came along with it, her Thanksgiving paper she wrote at school, her baptism on Christmas eve and of course all the Christmas festivities the girls love, but I will save that for another day.

We stayed out late last night popping fireworks and hanging out at the bonfire at Nana's and Poppy's. We were so engrossed in our evening we forgot to ring in the new year. Can you believe everyone was still up and running past midnight. We got home at 1:00 and went right to bed of course everyone fell asleep as soon as the car took off. Except poor Olivia who said she was trying to stay awake so she could put her tooth underneath her pillow when she got home. Daddy and I assured her we would take care of that for her so she could fall asleep!

For now let us remember our first day on 2010. A lazy day until we went bike riding at Mercer Park, had yummy chocolate fondue after dinner. Bananas seemed to be the favorite dipping item of the night. It was a good day and of course the question asked from Emme to daddy almost every night, are you staying home tomorrow? Daddy has enjoyed be able to stay yes a lot more than usually because of the holiday season! Two more days of daddy staying home in the morning Emily will be happy.

No comments: