

Today the Simpson's celebrated Valentine's Day......celebrating is one of our favorite things to do. Olivia and I went to church this morning and David stayed home with Abby and Emily since Emily was sick. David had already called in an order to go at Hasta La Pasta, that I was to pick up on the way home from church.
While we were gone David and Abby went and rummaged through all my valentine stuff and found lots of things to spiff up the dining room with. The set out the china and decorated the table beautifully. David said Abby had a great time digging through all my stuff finding more and more things to decorate with. David had gifts sitting at each girls place at the table and flowers and a card for me. When I sat down, Olivia asked, "mommy, did you forget about Daddy?" since I didn't have a card for him. I assured her I did not forget. We had a great Valentine lunch....Celebrating with the four loves of my life.....what a great Valentine's Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment