Monday, February 1, 2010

Time to dig out the scrapbook stuff.......

I started scrapbooking when Olivia was born and loved it..... I did one book per year for her first 3 years. Then Abby was born and I struggled to get her first year book done by her first birthday, but I got it done and that was the only one she got. Then along came Emily....I started her first book and got 5 pages finished. When it got close to her first birthday I realized this book wasn't going to be completed anytime soon, so I made her a book on Shutterfly....which was very cute.
Fast forward three years....two nights ago Abby and I started looking at her first year scrapbook and then Olivia wanted to get hers out, so of course Emily wanted hers. I figured there was going to be a bit of a problem but I did not except little doodles to completely lose it. And that is just what she did. The tears were pouring from her eyes and she cried, " Where is my book, where is my book, I want one like theirs!" Daddy went and got her book that had 5 pages done and that calmed her down, but she quickly informed me once she got to the last page that I needed to finish her book.
I don't think I have it any me anymore, but how can a mother ignore the sweet tears her three year old baby. I will have to dig up by creative juices somewhere and get to it done! Just wish I had it in me to finish it before her 4th birthday which is only a month away.

No comments: