
Curious about what this story will be?????? Well, Olivia, who is definitely not the neat nick in the family, the girl who has dirty and clean clothes laying all over her room, sleeps with half of her belongings on her bed at night, hangs her clothes up inside out and halfway hanging off the hanger and the list could go on but you get the picture, anyway she mentioned to me once a while back that she didn't like people squeezing her toothpaste in the middle. I brushed it off as nothing really until the other day she got very upset again about the toothpaste but she also added, " Mom don't you see right here it says for best results squeeze at the bottom." I thought to myself you have got to be kidding me. Number one you actually read the toothpaste tube and number two, why do you, miss messy, even care where the toothpaste is squeezed? Of course I said none of that and assured her in the future we would all work hard at squeezing properly for best results!
1 comment:
Keri, that is such a cute story!! I just have to tell you though Josh is a pretty neat kid - likes everything in it's place and has a special order for everything. Well, with that said, he ALWAYS squeezes the toothpaste in the middle. It is the biggest mess I have ever seen, and it looks all mangled and twisted! Kids are so funny - tell Olivia I wish her flat tubes that have all been squeezed from the bottom from now on!!
Post a Comment