


Yes, it is that time again....VBS and I hit the ground running as soon as I unpacked the suitcases and washed the clothes....off to the Saddle Ridge Ranch to decorate my room......
Now unfortunately I started this entry the week of VBS and now July 21 I am just now coming back to it......it is a well faded memory now, as we have been so busy this summer with fun fun fun.....undocumented fun at that. And I told myself I was going to blog everyday this summer....oh well.
VBS was a lot of fun for the kids.....myself and my kindergarten art partner.....well let's just say we have decided next year all crafts will be crafts where GLUE is NOT needed!
The message this year for VBS was an awesome one James 1:5
If any of you lacks wisdom, he should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to him.
The music and the bible verses were simple and fun and really stuck with the kids.
Olivia brought a school friend with her this year,the day they ask the kids if they wanted to accept Christ as their savior this sweet little girl raised her hand. Later that afternoon when I talked with her and Olivia about it (because I was thinking she had done this before) I asked her if she had been to VBS before and she said she had with another friend a couple of years ago, then I asked if she had asked Jesus into her heart before, she said, yes, but she had forgotten. At this point Olivia chimes in.....yah, I kept forgetting too until I got baptised! Out of the mouth of babes.....very interesting statement that had me thinking for days and I will leave it at that for now.
Now on to our next adventure of the summer!
1 comment:
I'm pretty sure your friend went with us to VBS. That is special though. I think on these topics also.
Post a Comment