Monday, June 21, 2010

The Hat


The other day we were at Gymboree buying a gift for the girls baby cousin who was turning 1. Olivia brings over this sparkly pink hat and gives me the " I want this hat" look. I asked her how much it was and she said there wasn't a price on it. I told her to take it to the register and ask how much it was. She comes back and says, "It's 1.99", well how can you say no to 1.99? The girl didn't take the hat off for two days, make that three days! Friday night when we went to VBS family night she wanted to wear it in. I told her the hat had to stay in the car. As soon as church was over she wanted to go get it out of the car and put it on, as we stayed at the church long after the service was over. She wanted to be seen in this crazy looking hat! No doubt....this hat has Olivia written all over it!

No comments: