
Today was Olivia's last day of school. I let her sleep until 7:35 and woke her up to a video camera recording her first words of the morning on her last day of school! Of course I forgot to take a picture except for the one a snapped on my phone as she got out of the car.
The girls and I went and had lunch with her on her last day and we were very late getting there. Fortunately there was no recess today so she had extra time too eat. She didn't want me to leave when lunch was over. As we were throwing our trash away she had her arms around my waist hugging me the whole way through the cafeteria. My first thought was I hope these days last forever. That is the days when she is not afraid to hug her mother at school! Some days it is crazy and she asks me to come eat lunch with her.....I never want to say no because I know one day she will stop asking.
Olivia had a great teacher this year. Her dad and I LOVE Ms. Alexander. She was the perfect teacher for Olivia. Olivia grew by leaps and bounds this year. Making straight A's and really loving school. She loves to read and write. She loves science and art. It has been a joy to drop my child off at school each day, I know she is in a great environment surrounded by teachers that care. I pray the same for next year!
As I was cleaning out Olivia's backpack this evening I came across some papers she was working on these last few days. One was a page were she was to complete the phrase.....there were 20, I will only highlight my favorites.
I like to eat at......Texas Roadhouse....(we do enjoy that place, the girls love the peanuts and dancing waitstaff.
In my free time I like to .......play
I am really good at.....drawing and school
It bothers me when .....my sisters wake me up
Five years from now, I will.....be in 8Th grade
What I want most in the world is.....an IPhone...(keep wanting girl, why couldn't that have been world peace!)
My favorite person is.....God and Jesus
The best thing about me is......all of things. (I would say she has plenty of self esteem!)
Well I guess that is it for 3rd grade. It has been a good year!
No comments:
Post a Comment