Sunday, September 19, 2010

Happy 9th Birthday to my first born!

Where has the time gone Lulu? 9 years old you are, just yesterday you were the cutest little two year old running around acting like a 9 year old! You were a joy to have and I am glad I had three years with you before daddy and I had another little Simpson girl. We could take you anywhere, shopping, you loved that and our trip to Boston when you were just 2 1/2 was fantastic! You were a trooper. You were a go with the flow kind of kid (those days are gone) as your mom and dad went 90 to nothing checking out all the sights. As auntie says you were born a grown up in a baby's body!
Now you have a nine year old body! I am so very proud of the little girl you are becoming. You really try hard to please your momma and daddy and do a great job. You are kind, polite and sweet. You love your sisters and take good care of them. Even though they are younger you will watch all their shows with them and play all the games they like to play and will always include them even when you have your friends over. That makes me very proud!
You are such smart girl too. I am so impressed by your reading abilities. You are an awesome reader and do so well in school. I love that you love school and want to be there everyday. I love that you want to be involved in everything at school even if it means getting there early, which means getting up early which is not your favorite thing to do. No doubt you LOVE to sleep in!
Another, no doubt, is YOU are a natural born performer! You have no fear....and being on stage is where you always want to be....lights on you not to mention every one's eyes. And that doesn't scare you at all. That is another quality about you that impresses me. To be so young and have no stage fright! Simply awesome.
But what I am most proud about is that you know Jesus and love Jesus and recognize that even as a 9 year old you need Jesus. He will always be there for you Olivia even when momma can't be....just remember that!
I am so thankful that God allowed ME to be your mother! What a blessing you. Happy Birthday Olivia......I love you more than words can say.

No comments: