"Mommy, I think I just broke my tooth" Yes, Mommy I did just brake my tooth...sniff sniff and the tears start flowing! I look back in the rear view mirror is see a terrified Abby with tears streaming down her face. Then the hysterics start. As Emily and I are trying to calm her down and let her know she just has a lose tooth and that means if she pulls it the tooth fairy will come. We didn't seem to be getting anyhwere with her when through her sniffing and tears she says, "are you going to take a picture" Ahhhh, thats my girl, lets rememember this is a photo op if there ever was one!!!!
When you get home to races in the house to look at her tooth. She gets a paper towel and starts to work. Within a minute or two she had the tooth out! Abby lost her first tooth. She was sooo excited. She went and found her tooth fairy pillow that my aunt made all the girls.
When I was putting them in bed that night Abby asks me "what does the tooth fairy look like? I told I did not know, I had not seen her. Then she asks does she have wings? Again I say I don't know, only to be interupted by Miss Emily, "yes she does, I saw this commerical and she has wings because she has to fly. Yes Emily knows pretty much everything from commercials. Of course hearing her say commerical makes it the cutest thing ever.
No comments:
Post a Comment