
Olivia was looking at my blog today and she noticed the title of the blog....Dabs & Doodles.....she wanted to know why her name wasn't up there. I tried to explain that it was really their names....that Dabs and Doodles had other meanings too......but she wasn't buying it...... So I told her I would write a story just for her about her nickname.....since technically the name of my blog is Abby and Emily's nicknames, which are Dabbers otherwise know as Dabs and Emily's nickname which is Doodles.
So here is Olivia's story about her nickname ......Livers Lu or Livers or Livie Lu regardless....you can understand why Livers is not in my title. I should have thought harder on her nickname before I gave it to her! But she loves it and that is all that matters!
1 comment:
Okay you notice the blog name has now changed.
Post a Comment