

Olivia finished her Bearkadette camp tonight and had her "show-off". It was quite cute and long, but that is okay. The Klein High School drill team has a camp for young girls and this year I signed Olivia up. She went with her friend Abby and they had a great time. Olivia loves to dance and be "on stage". The performance tonight was right up her alley. The faces that girl makes is something else. She was excited to win the Outstanding Smile award for the 3rd grade class. She also can't wait for October 10th when they will get to preform their dance at the Klein HS half time show!
Olivia can't understand why she can't be a Bearkadette one day. I explained to her she will go to a different high school. I told her, the school she will go to has a drill team as well, they are called the Tiger Belles. She quickly informs me she doesn't want to be a Tiger she wants to be a BearKat! Well who knows maybe they will re-zone by the time she is in high school.
No comments:
Post a Comment