Sunday, July 19, 2009
The curious wanderings of a 7 year old mind.....
Olivia and I were having another one of our random conversations in the car the other day. She asked, "when will Jaci get her permanent?" I had her repeat it because I had no clue what she was talking about. I finally figured out she was asking when she would get her driver's permit. I said I don't know when she is 16? No, Olivia said, you get your driver's license when you are 16. Oh okay, good to know....since I appear to have already forgotten these minor details of teenager life. For some strange reason I was in no hurry to get my driver's license, so I guess the age thing just skipped my mind. Moving on with Olivia's randomness...she then asks why my picture on my license has me as an adult? I told her when your license expires you go and did a new picture taken so you won't always look like a 16 year old!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment