Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Emily's First Day of Preschool

First day of school art project


Emily's first day of preschool was today. Funny how things are so different with the third child. I had no special outfit planned....picked it out and ironed it 30 minutes before she left. No tears, no fanfare....just a little girl running into her class barely saying goodbye to "mom"....yes the three year old calls me mom! When I came to pick her up she didn't want to go. She wanted to stay and have lunch in the cafeteria! I told her Friday she could stay since she was not interested in coming home! I guess she has had enough of summertime and being home with everyone. Though we did not stay home that much so I don't know what her problem is.....I guess she is a very social child....like a few other people in her family.

No comments: