

Well, a little late blogging about our prep school adventure since that was two weeks ago and we have had many more adventures since then....so I better get to blogging because we are leaving for Roddy Tree tomorrow and am I sure there will be lots to blog about when we return.
So on to our adventures in Princess land and Prince land for that matter. I signed Olivia and Abby up for Princess Prep School a while back ( Go check out their website http://www.princesswithapupose.com/ ) and a couple of days before the camp started they sent out an email requesting volunteers. And if you volunteered one child went for free and the other half price! Well that was money I couldn't pass up, especially since we were planning a trip to Dallas the next week and I wanted to take the girls to the American Girl Store. So I needed some extra cash. Well had I know I would get assigned to work with the Prince Warriors and not the Princesses with a purpose I would have past on that extra cash! 17 3 and 4 year old boys for me and two other moms and one teenager to wrangle for 3 hours everyday....let's just say it wasn't one of my best weeks....until Friday when I saw my precious girls graduate! They have a program at the end that is just so sweet, it made the whole week worth while. I was a little too focused on myself and the miserable time I was having, that I didn't' see exactly how much fun my girls were having and the seeds that were being planted in their hearts everyday. We bought the CD with the music the first day and that has been a favorite of all three of the girls. We love listening to the music and dancing to it. Great music with a great message of what is is all about to be a daughter of the King!
No comments:
Post a Comment