Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Olivia's first day of 3rd grade....a little late

Olivia on the second day of school


While Olivia is at end of her third day of school and I am finally blogging about it....it was not the best of mornings and things did not go as planned so I guess I wasn't anxious to blog. I went to take our annual first day of school picture and my camera wouldn't work. That through me for a loop .... spent too much time trying to fix it, which made us get off schedule. I had to pray in the car with Olivia instead of at home with me and her dad as we had planned, got there a bit later than we wanted had to park in ten buck two walk 7 minutes to get inside by which time she already had a blister on the back of her foot from the brand new shoes which we had just bought the day before and I made her walk around forever in the store to make sure they were comfortable. We have had many issues with Olivia and buying shoes only to wear them once and then ditch them! So I am really not happy at this point. The bell rings as we walk in. Upstairs in her room everyone is already seated so we just have drop her off and run....which I guess was fine since I had no camera to commemorate the morning! That afternoon I meet her at the bus stop to take pictures of the end of the first day of school.....so that will have to do....until next year! Oh yes, by the way....Olivia loved her first day....she made a new friend in her class, Grayson whom lives in our neighborhood. She had some of her old friends in her class as well like Sydney and Carson....so she is happy! And the best part is she and her mom like her new teacher very much.....it should be a great year!

No comments: