Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Abby's Starts First Grade




Being the last sister to start school was probably a good thing for Abby. She was excited to put her new clothes on that Nana had bought her for her first day of school and excited to have her picture taken, but once we walked into school and sat down the excitement level seemed to disappear. It almost looked like she had tears in her eyes which made me get a little teary. I asked her if she was okay and she quickly said she was fine and wanted to change the subject.
I know your in good hands Abby. Mrs. Loftin is one of the best teachers out there. Olivia still claims her as her favorite teacher ever! This year might be a struggle for you especially in the beginning. But this I know....God will be with you everyday you are there and Mrs. Loftin will not only help you grow and learn but she will leave a mark on your heart that will forever change the student that you are.
I love you sweet Abby....God's Blessings on your first day of school.

No comments: