

What a week of fun we had! Princess Prep School is just about the most fun a girl could have. This year we got the pleasure of hosting it at our home church. Emily was thrilled this year she was old enough to attend. Abby was excited about going back and Olivia was more than excited that she could help with the puppet shows and live princess performances! Both girls had great room leaders. Abby had the special pleasure of having Aunt JeanAnn as her teacher. And I know that was a special class for all the girls . Emily learned her princess cheer very well and uses her megaphone to yell it out almost everyday! GO INTO ALLLLL THE WORLD.....AND PREACH THE GOOD NEWS.....AND ALL CREATION (WHICH IS SUPPOSE TO BE TO ALL CREATION) MARK 16:15! She is so cute when she says this. I just want to eat her up. Abby sang a new sparkle song this year for graduation, which isn't on the cd, so we are a little bummed about that. We listen to the cd quite often but of course during Princess Prep School week it was an everday affair! We all just love that cd.
I was the camp photographer so the graduation slide show at the end was a little bias as someone mentioned to me....and I owned up to being the photographer, but I wasn't the one that made the slide show. Someone else hand picked those cute little pictures of my kiddos!
Olivia and her cousin Allison (who helped her with the puppets) had a little drama this week. I think it was a life lesson for them and their mommas!
Well it is now Aug 3 2011 and this draft is still sitting in the draft box. It has been over a year.....so I think we will have to end this blog short, because am I really expected to remember details from a year ago???
No comments:
Post a Comment