Sunday, August 22, 2010

RIP Summer








So long summer, we say tonight.....it has been a good one. Too many deposits in the memory bank to list....and I didn't do that great of a job this summer blogging them all either. But we had a grand summer and it is with sadness and excitement that I say good bye to summer. Tonight we celebrated with the girls all time favorite summer activity....jumping on the trampoline with the sprinklers on it. Daddy tripped it out tonight though by hanging the sprinkler from the top of the trampoline. The girls had a blast especially since Daddy was playing with them and then daddy managed to talk mommy into getting on and jumping around a bit! Abby could tell I was a bit leery and she said, "Momma you can just get off!" Daddy grilled hamburgers and we had are last summertime supper! It was a great ending to a great summer!

No comments: